Sunday, June 1, 2008

The Ones Left Behind

The farm where Sam has lived the last first part of her life was visited by the county last week. I am attaching Article 1 and Article 2 from the Paducah Sun so you can read them for yourself. I can't say I hate her for what she has allowed to happen, I can't say that I want her to go to jail. I can say that I am very angry that she didn't open her eyes and see what was happening. If the county is knocking on your door then someone, somewhere must be seeing something your not. Maybe your horses are not in as good shape as you think, and maybe you should ask for help.

She finally did ask for help but it was to late. I didn't have the time that was needed to find them homes, and they came and took them away. I worry about where they will end up, I am waiting for the phone call from the Animal Warden so I can tell him I have some potential homes. I worry that they will end up at the auction destination unknown.

I think she knew the days were getting short before the knock would come at the door. She did call me to bring home Sam; which I am eternally grateful for. I can't imagine how crazy I would be if she had been taken.

No comments: