Thursday, August 21, 2008

Extreme Makeover - The Horse Edition...

We have all watched Extreme Makeover. Well, here is an extreme makeover for you. Sam doesn't even look like the same horse. You never realize how they change until you compare photographs.


So here she is Before for those of you who want to make the comparison.
This was taken the morning after she came home. For those of you who are just joining Sam's story. She weighed 580 lbs.
















Now, here she is. This photo was taken this afternoon. August 21, two days short of 3 months after coming home.



I can hardly believe my eyes. She is losing her hard points and rounding up. I remember thinking to myself that it was going to take so long to get her round and healthy, but look at her now in just three months. I am almost speechless.


No comments: