Thursday, December 4, 2008

Just So You Know...

Hey everyone! I just wanted to let you guys know that since it is now officially winter here Free Smileys & Emoticons at Clip Art Of.com that Sammy is doing really well adjusting to extended time in a stall. But because it is winter the training has slowed to a stand still, and there isn't much to report. I will continue to document her progress as I get things to share, so don't think I have abandoned the blog. There just isn't much to tell right now. When the weather breaks this spring I know I will have lots of wonderful news to share, as Sammy will be starting under saddle for real this spring.

Stay tuned, and have a wonderful and safe holiday season with your family and friends. Hug your horses for me!Free Smileys & Emoticons at Clip Art Of.com

No comments: